1. Platform to enhance business and to develop newer markets.
2. Government notifications, policies, amendments etc.
3. Meeting with Overseas/Domestic business delegations.
4. Meeting with ministers and senior bureaucrats.
6. Networking across and with in industry
7. The opportunity of being part of any of the expert committee subject to the suitability of the member.
8. Information exchange.
9. Latest information about direct and indirect taxes,
10. Visa recommendations for overseas business promotion visits after minimum one year of membership.
11. Certificate of origin facility for exporters.
12. Awards and Recognitions.
13. Meeting venue with suitable facility to hold meetings/seminars for 20 to 50 membersat concessional rate for members.
14. Social services.
15. Chambers magazines/Newsletters/Journals.
16. Trade fairs/Exhibitions.