1. Platform to enhance business and to develop newer markets.
2. Government notifications, policies, amendments etc.
3. Meeting with overseas/Domestic business delegations.
4. Meeting with ministers and senior bureaucrats.
6. Networking across and with in industry.
7. The opportunity of being part of any of the expert committee subject to the suitability of the member.
8. Information exchange.
9. Authorized to issuing of Certificate of Origin(C/O, COO) to the exporters.
10. VISA Recommendation letters to the Business groups for promotion.
11. Chambers can Issue the authorization letters to promote their activities in overseas countries and recommend to enrolment as member in various trade and industrial association in abroad.
12. House Magazine name as “Andhra Chamber Bulletin” Publish in every month, which contains the Chambers activates across the state with latest topics, GO’s, Circulars related to trade and industry to keep abreast of members.
13. Availment of concession free in participation seminars, events, trade fairs, exhibitions and business delegation to go abroad.
14. Create sub –Committee as sector wise and put forward various hurdles faced by the industry before Govt to resolve the issue and keep update the latest information to the members.
15. On day to day basis AP Chambers impart the latest updates relating trade, service and industry through social media to the members.